How much does life in Ukraine cost? How much does life in USA or Germany, hehe? It's so much depends from the lifestyle, but today I will explain you exactly on my example.
Let me give you input. My expenses consist of my family with kid + my parents. So how much I am spending?
1. Rent of apartment in Kiev - 400$ per month. Bills for apartment - around 40$ in warm season and 150$ in heating season.
2. Bills for my parent's apartment - 30$ per month + 50$ heating.
3. Internet - 15$ per month for both apartments
4. Mobile bills - 10$ per person per month, with 20 GB data plan.
5. Kindergarten - 15$ per month, but it is governmental. State kindergarten would cost around 400$ per month.
6. Food - my family spend around 400$ per month for food, and my parents need around 250$ per month.
7. Car - 250$ per month for loan.
8. Fuel - 200$ per month, if drive only in city.
9. 3rd party car insurance - 15$ per year
10. Full car insurance - 1000USD per yes.
11. Entertainment - around 200$ per month (kid's playground, festivals etc).
So in total every month for bills and mandatory payments I need approximately 1200USD every month. Sure I didn't include clothes, new electronics, house building expenses and so on. This is just basic spending which I will have anyway.
How much do you spend in your country for every month?
#costofliving #ukraine #lifeinukraine