What is my spending in Ukraine per month?
How much does life in Ukraine cost? How much does life in USA or Germany, hehe? It's so much depends from the lifestyle, but today I will explain you exactly on my example.
Let me give you input. My expenses consist of my family with kid + my parents. So how much I am spending?
1. Rent of apartment in Kiev - 400$ per month. Bills for apartment - around 40$ in warm season and 150$ in heating season.
2. Bills for my parent's apartment - 30$ per month + 50$ heating.
3. Internet - 15$ per month for both apartments
4. Mobile bills - 10$ per person per month, with 20 GB data plan.
5. Kindergarten - 15$ per month, but it is governmental. State kindergarten would cost around 400$ per month.
6. Food - my family spend around 400$ per month for food, and my parents need around 250$ per month.
7. Car - 250$ per month for loan.
8. Fuel - 200$ per month, if drive only in city.
9. 3rd party car insurance - 15$ per year
10. Full car insurance - 1000USD per yes.
11. Entertainment - around 200$ per month (kid's playground, festivals etc).
So in total every month for bills and mandatory payments I need approximately 1200USD every month. Sure I didn't include clothes, new electronics, house building expenses and so on. This is just basic spending which I will have anyway.
How much do you spend in your country for every month?
#costofliving #ukraine #lifeinukraine