In my next video, I'll show you how to backup iPhone to iTunes.
➤ How to backup iPhone data to iCloud using iPhone:
1. Launch Settings. Tap your NAME & tap iCloud.
(for iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, scroll down & tap iCloud.)
2. Now tap iCloud Backup.
(for iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup.)
3. Turn the toggle iCloud Backup ON.
4. Now your iPhone will automatically backup to iCloud when you satisfy following three conditions:
- Device's screen is locked
- Device is connected to a power source
- Device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
5. You can tap Backup Now to backup manually.
6. Now to check your backup regularly:
Go to Settings - your NAME - iCloud - iCloud Storage - Manage Storage, then select your device.
(for iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings - iCloud - Storage - Manage Storage, then select your device).
The iPhone backup should appear in the details with the time & backup size.
➤ How to backup iPhone data to iCloud using iTunes:
1. Open iTunes & connect your device to your computer.
2. If a message asks to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps.
3. Select your iPhone when it appears in iTunes.
4. Go to Summary Section - Backup Section - & select iCloud option under backup settings.
➤ How to turn the iPhone backup to iCloud account OFF:
1. Launch Settings. Tap your NAME, & tap iCloud.
2. Now tap iCloud Backup.
3. Turn the toggle iCloud Backup OFF.
➤ iPhone backup in iCloud account - Storage management:
1. This how to backup iPhone data to iCloud video also shows how you can control apps to be backed up to iCloud as per your preference. Enable/disable app specific backup in iCloud by heading over to Settings - your NAME - iCloud - iCloud - Manage storage - your iPhone.
2. You should delete old unnecessary backups to save some iCloud storage in iCloud account.
➤iCloud account - Storage management:
When you upload your iPhone backup using this how to backup iPhone to iCloud procedure, your iCloud account free storage starts filling up quickly. And some apps get access to iCloud Drive without your permission & start saving the data to iCloud Drive. Remove those apps if not required to be backed up. And to do that head over to Settings - your NAME - iCloud & scroll down to iCloud Drive section. Put the third party app toggles off, if you don't want them to save data to your iCloud Drive in iCloud account.
➤ Buy more iCloud Storage in your iCloud account:
In this video of how to backup iPhone to iCloud, I have shown you the procedure using 5GB of free iCloud storage & every iPhone with iCloud account comes with 5GB of free iCloud storage. If you need more iCloud storage, you can buy easily. Plans start at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month. To buy more storage on iPhone, launch Settings, Tap your NAME, & tap iCloud, tap iCloud again & tap Buy More Storage.
➤ S U B S C R I B E:
Y O U T U B E C H A N N E L : https://www.youtube.com/AppleFrendly
➤ G E T I N T O U C H:
➤ C R E D I T S:
Royalty free Music by : https://luma-touch.com/
Thumbnail by : https://www.canva.com/
Video Graphics by : http://legend.im/#/
➤ A B O U T M E:
My name is V I K A S.
Here I share what I have learned so far and what I continue to learn through videos so that I can be of assistance in some way to improve your iOS user experience.
Thank you for watching my channel.