Here are a few things you can do with the MLWG3 and MLW Pro:
• Save music, movies, and photos to a USB drive or SD card and then access them through WiFi with your phone
• Copy and then delete photos from your Android or iPhone to take more pictures
• Stream movies to an iPad during a road trip
• Charge your phone or tablet with the MLW's power bank
• Copy any file type from an SD card to a USB drive or vice versa without a computer
• copy pictures to a digital photo frame without a computer
• Transfer pictures and videos from iPhone to android
• Carry your entire MP3 collection and avoid data usage with Spotify
• Transfer GoPro videos to a USB drive without a computer
• View PowerPoint presentations, Word docs, text files, or PDFs on iPhone and Android
• Download large files on your phone, save them to the MLW, then delete them from your phone
• Copy files without a computer
• Share a wired or wireless internet connection to phones and computers
• When you get "iPhone storage full" message you can backup your pictures and videos to the MLW, delete them from your phone and take more pictures and video
• Carry gigabytes of free education course videos with you to watch on the train without taking up space on your phone
• Carry gigabytes of downloaded podcasts with you without taking up space on you phone, stream them through Bluetooth to you car stereo
• Stream music from the MLW to your car's Bluetooth stereo
• Keep kids occupied on long road tips with iPads and a large selection of movies stored on an SD card or USB drive connected to the MLW
• Stream movies from the MLW to your iPhone or iPad to a TV with Apple AirPlay
• Backup DSLR or point and shoot camera photos without a computer, you can even connect a CF card reader to the USB port
• Review DSLR photos or videos on an iPad while you are on a shoot
• Email DSLR or point and shoot camera photos shot out in the filed with your phone
• Save and view a lot more movies, music and PDFs without taking up space on your phone
• Use it as a media sharing hub for multiple phones, tablets and laptops
• Share the files on a pendrive
• Provide WiFi for your devices at a hotel that only has wired Ethernet without paying extra
Kingston’s MobileLite® Wireless G3 charges smartphones and tablets faster, with a 2A output charging maximum, and charges phones up to 2x from a single, fully charged MLWG3*. It features a 5,400 mAh battery and lets you wirelessly access the contents of a USB drive or SD card**. MobileLite® Wireless Pro adds 64GB*** of built-in storage, extendable via USB drives and SD cards, and up to 2.5x charge via its 6,700 mAh battery. Both drives have premium Japanese battery cells that make the battery more reliable and longer lasting than their competitors’.
Access USB Flash drives and SD cards wirelessly from smartphones and tablets to free up space, make backup copies of important photos, videos, contact and calendar entries and transfer files to a new phone or tablet without using a PC. Save by not paying monthly fees for cloud-based backup services. MLWG3 and MLW Pro have an SD card slot and a USB port and come with a microSD to SD card adapter. MLWG3 and MLW Pro work with Android, Amazon and iOS devices.
• Battery backup
• Easily back up your mobile devices
• Access USB Flash drives and SD cards wirelessly from your smartphone
• MobileLite Wireless Pro adds 64GB*** of built-in storage, extendable via USB drives and SD cards
*Based on internal testing of iPhone 6 using a fully charged MLWG3. Actual results may vary. Battery life varies depending upon the usage and user application functions. Battery is not replaceable.
**Storage not included. User must provide compatible storage device.
*** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.